- Fill your glasses with water. Do not fill it in completely; just upto three-quarters full will do.
- Place your flowers, leaves, or sticks in the water.
- Place your candles on top, watch them float, and let there be light!
- Place your glass jars in front of you, and pour sand into each jar. Ensure you pour enough sand to support the candles and prevent them from falling over.
- Firmly place the elephant candles in the sand and light them.
- Then, simply watch as your house magically becomes rustic and even more beautiful!
- Pour your coffee beans into the bowl up to the brim
- Place your candles according to your preferences, and light ‘em up!
The next time you have a last minute dinner party, or you simply want to drown in the aroma of rich coffee, take a few minutes off and make your own candle segment! These ideas are inexpensive, and all items are easily acquirable.
We hope you found these DIY’s and hacks useful! Be sure to watch this space for more!