1. This contemporary living room by Chromed Design Studio is lush, yet clean. We love the straight lines and layers of texture. Definitely a living room we could spend the whole day in.
2. All that natural light and earthy texture is making us swoon! We love the mix and match of different kinds of furniture and styles all in one place. We also love the oddly shaped room.
3. This room uses white wonderfully, keeping the palette fresh and natural. That wood on the ceiling really elevates the space and the subtle touches of green give it that perfect amount of natural colour.
4. Luxurious and characteristic at the same time, this contemporary oasis by Rooshad Shroff is perfectly balanced. We especially love the single chairs.
5. Aradhna Lanba’s home is a treasure chest of texture and colour. It takes an experienced eye to be able to balance out so many different elements. It looks like there’s a lot going on but it fits together perfectly.